Our client is a well established boutique brokerage in the heart of the CBD firm with a multi-million dollar book specialising within Professional Indemnity and Risks including niche areas such as Cyber Liability and Information Technology risks. The company has experienced a high level of growth in recent years and has expanded their team and business greatly, receiving multiple industry awards and recognition for their work.
This is a autonmous role for an experienced claims consultant within SME commercial / financial lines claims. This position will see you managing your own portfolio of claims within the brokerage to manage end to end claims for their corporate clients within financial and professional lines, professional indemnity and commercial risks.
- Handling Claims from start to finish on behalf of clients across multiple lines;
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims;
- Evaluations, basic investigatory tasks and by gathering and documenting relevant information;
- Provide assistance to team members and identify opportunities for process improvement to support the achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives;
- Client and Relationship Management to ensure exceptional service is provided.
- Experience working within professional and financial lines, commercial insurance handling end to end claims;
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent customer service / client relationship skills.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!! Apply now to Nandani Gosai at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #188311