Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Financial Crime Operations with an exceptional AML/CTF operational experience.
The ideal candidate will be one that comes from an internal or external audit background. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You will be responsible for transaction monitoring, AML/CTF reports and screening.
- Perform in-depth investigations and to identify various significant red flags and patterns associated to suspicious activities
- Submitting and completing daily basis suspicious Transaction / Matter Reporting (SMRs - STR's) and KYC procedure
- Sanction screening related to AML /CTF
- Evaluating transactions and customer relationships for unusual activities, identify red flag issues and escalate with AML framework
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for individuals and institutions through internal and external databases.
You must have:
- 3+ years AML/CTF compliance experience
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in English
- KYC onboarding experience is essential
- Experience working in transaction monitoring space
- Banking/Commerce or related degree qualified is highly desired
- CAMS qualified
- Strong attention to details.
Candidates MUST have PR or Citizenship or working rights valid of 12 months.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.