An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mandarin speaking Financial Analyst. As the Group Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for groups situated in Australia, China and Asia. You will develop financial models to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Forecasting, report, analysis and financial planning to enable the business to make effective commercial decisions
- Analysis of financial data to produce reporting and financial models including commodity trading, property investment and oil production
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to perform an analysis on business strategy and performance
- Develop and implement strategies and policies that facilitate financial growth
- Work and report to CFO with adhoc tasks including managing the investment portfolios
- Occasional travelling to China and central Asia
Skills and Experience
- Must be Mandarin Speaking and write Chinese from business perspective
- 5+ years experience in similar position
- Desired experience within FMCG industries or commodities
- CFA / CPA qualification
- Sophisticated financial modelling experience
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.