As an experienced Financial Adviser you will work within the retail division in the Mackay branch managing a range of clients and offering advice across wealth accumulation, finance management and wealth protection.
- Build a strong pipeline of engaged prospective clients.
- Identify client needs via in-depth discussions in order to meet those needs.
- Contribute to a strong team environment with collaboration and cross referral activity.
- Provide sound strategic and transactional advice to clients within the Australian regulatory context.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum qualification DFP and tax certificate, ADFP is preferable or can be completed within 12 months of starting
- Willing to do further study, eg. SMSF, Gearing and Derivatives
- Previous face-to-face experience in financial planning specifically providing advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A personable nature with the ability to build rapport with a broad range of clients
Culture & Benefit:
- Highly competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Work close to home
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Financial Adviser to be apart of a vibrant team! Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com.