An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join Australia's larger boutique financial planning firm. You will be taking over an existing book of clients with the support of a team of associates and paraplanners.
Our client focuses on providing high levels of service to both their private and corporate clients. They pride themselves on the flexibility to accommodate for your lifestyle. The team is a dynamic and highly motivated team to support and nurture your growth.
- Build and maintain relationships with both private and corporate clients
- Manage an existing book of clients and grow the client base
- Provide advice across superannuation, investments, retirement planning and insurance
- Work closely with relationship managers to build private client base
- Provide quality advice for clients on complex decisions they need to make regarding their wealth.
- Comply with legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Coach and collaborate with internal referral partners to drive a strong pipeline of referrals
- Work closely with staff for performance management, development and succession planning
You Will Need:
- 3+ years financial planning experience
- Hold a Practicing Certificate under AFSL
- Registered tax adviser will be highly regarded
- Must have Bachelors Degree in related field and ADFP
- Highest level of ethics and knowledgeable on current industry legislation
- Strong client centric approach