An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join a highly compliant and established Advisory group. They specialise on providing strategic advice with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals.
This is the ideal role for you if you have a current existing book you are looking to bring across to a licensee that provides full back office support and a great work environment. Our client pays competitive remuneration with bonuses ontop.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Act in customer's best interest and fully understand customers' needs
- Provide quality advice for clients on complex decisions they need to make regarding their wealth.
- Comply with legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Coach and collaborate with internal referral partners to drive a strong pipeline of referrals
- Work closely with staff for performance management, development and succession planning
You Will Need:
- 3+ years financial planning experience
- Meet FASEA education requirements
- Hold a Practicing Certificate under AFSL
- Strong exisitng book with recurring revenue
- Highest level of ethics and knowledgeable on current industry legislation
- Strong client centric approach
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion