An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Adviser Assistant to join a HNW Financial Planning Firm. They are seeking a motivated and driven individual with strong Adviser Support experience.
This role is a rare opportunity to learn and develop your career as you are able to learn from fellow high performing advisers within a tight knit team. They support career development whether it be to grow you into an Adviser or a senior member within the business.
- Implementation and Preparation of Statement of Advice with XPLAN
- Attend client meetings and assist with fact-finds
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Maintain continuing education requirements
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
- MUST have solid experience with XPlan
- Relevant Financial Planning Degree is Desirable
- Min 2 years experience in HNW financial planning firm
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the square
For a confidential discussion please email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.