An excellent opportunity has arisen for a client service officer to join a growing boutique financial planning firm. They are seeking a motivated and driven individual with strong research experience on superannuation and pension products.
This role is a rare opportunity to learn and develop your career as you are able to learn from fellow high performing advisers within a tight knit team. There are many development opportunities that support your long-term goals, whether it is becoming a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in the financial industry.
- Implementation of Statement of Advice
- Attend client meetings and assist with fact-finds
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Maintain continuing education requirements
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
- MUST have solid experience with XPlan
- Must be degree qualified
- Min 1 year experience in Financial Advice Firm
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the square
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.email@example.com or click on the apply button below.