An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Adviser Assistant or Paraplanner to join a growing Financial Advice firm. They are seeking a motivated and driven individual with a passion for growth and experience supporting an Adviser.
This role is a rare opportunity to learn and develop your career as you are able to learn from fellow high performing advisers within a tight knit team. There are many development opportunities that support your long-term goals, whether it is becoming a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in the financial industry.
- Implementation of Statement of Advice
- Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
- Provide support to Senior advisers
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Maintain continuing education requirements
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
- XPLAN / COIN experience is desirable
- Over 1 year experience working in a Financial Advice practice.
- Must be degree qualified
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the square