Our client is a medium sized financial advisory firm that focuses on providing quality advice with the focus on retirement planning. They provide the opportunity for Pre -Retirees and Retirees clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser looking to for a self licensed firm that provides needs and goals based advice. The firm is looking to hand over a book of quality mature clients for the Adviser to service. You will be part of a growing team offering valuable support and training.
- Manage and build an existing book of clients
- Work closely with the senior adviser on providing retirement advice to clients
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Prepare investment models
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years'+ experience as a Financial Adviser
- Must be currently an Authorised Representative
- Meet FASEA requirements
- Ethcis module completed is highly regarded
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.