This company is a leading financial services firm which holds a reputation for their excellence and professionalism in client services. This is an opportunity for an admin focused individual to join a leading firm.
This opportunity has arisen due to internal growth of the company. The purpose is to provide exceptional support in client services and along-side Advisers, Investment Manager and Paraplanner. The role is purely admin based and would be suitable for career driven administrators.
- Manage all operations, administration and reporting procedures;
- Provide quality support to Advisers & Paraplanners by assisting with the preparation of financial plans;
- Managing adhoc administrative duties including updating the Coin and CRM database & making sure files are compliant;
- Communication with clients and suppliers on daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Assist with implementation of complex investments & ensure to collate correct client information.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 year's minimum experience working as Customer Service Officer/ Financial Administrator;
- Previous COIN or Xplan experience;
- RG146 / Diploma is Financial Services desirable but not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player.
Apply below! or send your CV to email@example.com.