Our client is a seeking a Financial Planning Administrator looking to grow within the Financial Planning space. They pride themselves in providing the highest level of service to both Private and Corporate clients.
You will be the ideal candidate if you have experience working in the Financial planning industry. You must have Financial planning software experience, preferably XPLAN and proven experience completing day to day client service and administration tasks.
- Providing central administration support to the financial planning team and client support
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Updating and maintaining data on XPLAN
- Coordinating administrative and transactional client work including preparation of SoAs and RoAs
- Assist Financial Advisers on onboarding new clients and looking for ways to improve efficiency within the team
- Manage the team calendar and organise seminar and events for the financial planning team
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in similar role within Financial Planning
- DFP or Bachelors Degree as a minimum
- Attention to detail is a must with a professional telephone manner
- Good understanding of Financial Planning, Superannuation products and services
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning software (COIN, XPLAN, etc)
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion