About the Company:
Our client is a well known Retail group that is an market leader with a national footprint. The business is renowned for a fast paced culture, where staff enjoy working in a high performing and supportive environment.
About the Role:
In this role you will be reporting to a Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for providing insights into trading performance, commercial analysis and marketing effectiveness for this respective business unit.
Other Key Duties include:
- Influence business partner decision making with fact based insightful and innovative analysis taking into account the end to end profit impact across multiple functions
- Identifies & drives execution of opportunities to improve EBIT & cash flow, looking at cross functional touch points such as REM, Loss & Range reviews
- Support the governance surrounding business processes and ensure an appropriate audit trail is maintained
- Ability to work with business partners to deliver KPIs whilst remaining objective and managing challenges in its delivery
- Previous experience in a finance business partner role ideally gained within a retail and/or FMCG environment
- Ideally CA, CPA or similar business qualification
- Experience of working with and influencing non-financial stakeholders
- Proven management and process improvement experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal