An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of Australia's leading financial institutions, for an established Dispute Resolution Officer. Our client is one of Australia's premier banking and insurance providers, with global appeal to candidates and clients alike. They pride themselves on their work life balance opportunities and career development opportunities.
They are looking for a specialist in this area, someone who is skilled in internal and external dispute from a Life Insurance Background. Your key stakeholders would mainly be the SCT and AFCA. Your role will mainly include the management of complaints/disputes and attend conciliation conferences on behalf of the bank.
- Investigate and resolve complex complaints escalation mainly around Financial planning, insurance and superannuation
- Draft and manage submissions to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT)
- Attend conciliation conferences on behalf of the bank
- Work closely with different teams (claims, underwriting and investments) to determine the best strategy and course of action
- Work closely with the legal and dispute resolution team to recommend and get advice on best strategy
- Quality assurance of Internal dispute resolution team to ensure processes and drafts are appropriate
- Restore trust and confidence in customer interactions
Skills and experience
- 3+ years proven internal/external dispute resolutions experience
- Must have solid experience working within the Financial Planning Industry
- Experience liaising with AFCA or SCT
- Law degree desired but not essential
- Group/Retail Claims experience is desired
For more information, please contact Anson Lam on (02) 8247 5712 or email me directly at email@example.com