This is a market leading insurance and financial services firm, well renowned for developing and growing talent from within. With a fast and rapidly growing business model and a reputation for the highest professional standards, this is a company that will nurture and develop their staff, offering ongoing training, development and exceptional benefits.
An opportunity has arisen for an experience Executive Assistant to join a market leading insurance and financial firm on a maternity leave contract.
- Acting as the point of contact between the COO and internal or external sources;
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms;
- Handling correspondence directed to managers;
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries;
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently;
- Producing reports and presentations;
- Maintaining the current filing system and implementing new improvement strategies.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience as an Executive Assistant to CEO/ MD;
- High level Microsoft software skills, spreadsheet and presentation;
- Strong administration experience;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Apply now! or contact Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #200845