About the Company:
This leading private wealth management business, has been established for over 150 years and has more than 500 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
They generate powerful financial and social returns for their sophisticated clientele, through their personal and integrated approach and strong understanding of premium wealth strategies, advice and investments.
- Management of 3 Advisers & 2 Analysts
- Developing new & innovative processes to support growth & efficiencies
- Ensuring team strongly adheres and is committed to regulatory & compliance obligations
- Coordinate Marketing & Event Management for client engagement & new client acquisition (Including formulating plans and delivering them)
- First point of call for clients queries
Key Candidate Requirments:
- Experience managing a team of small or mid sized team, with a preference of being responsible for direct reports & coordination of day to day business operations
- Sound knowledge of Investments
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy & efficiency working to deadlines
- Strong IT capabilities in Excel, MS Office (Experience with SecuritEase & Salesforce desirable)
- RG146 and DFP Required. Tertiary qualification within a business and finance discipline highly regarded
- Out of the box thinker, who can multi task and quickly problem solve
This opportunity will appeal to an individual who is highly organised, analytically minded and enjoys both supporting a diverse, fasted paced & highly successful team, while leading from the front, motivating & developing others.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 188482