Our client is one of the Big 4 Australian Banks going through strategic change and are seeking for a Document Production Manager with extensive experience in producing and maintaining product disclosure statements.
As a Document Product Manager, you will oversee the delivery of all mandatory documents and communications, which will include the development, compliance and production of the Superannuation and Investments business segment. The Ideal candidate will be the one that has proven experience in the product development process within the Financial Service industry and/or wealth management segment.
- Managing the delivery of all product's mandatory documents and communications, such as personal, corporate and wholesale investments, superannuation and retirement products
- Ensuring all the documents produced is accordance with changing business and legislative requirements, product enhancements and legal and compliance requirements.
- Construct a large scale of new and existing PDS (product disclosure statements), product forms, product communications within the budget and requirements
- Implement strong product processes to establish the complaint and accurate development, production of superannuation and Investment product materials
- Generate new and alternative cost-effective production methodology's to element waste and to improve cost control.
- Determine and assess strategic priorities with document management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of industry knowledge in Wealth Management and/or Financial services
- Understanding core aspects of industry disclosure legislation
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management