Our client is seeking a digital marketing specialist to join their growing Marketing team based in the Hills District.
The marketing specialist will be responsible for increasing improving user experience on the company website and overall awareness and positioning of the company.
If you have experience managing Google Analytics, SEO, Wordpress or any CRM software, you will be ideal for this role.
- Review company corporate website and social media platforms to improve user experience.
- Perform Return on Investment after the completion of marketing campaigns and present this to the board
- Perform market need analysis and implement appropriate methods to improve brand awareness and appearance
- Driving new marketing methods to improve the brand image of the product portfolio
- Perform customer and market research to capitalise on unmet market needs that can potentially lead to new marketing campaign strategies
- Utilise a broad range of CRM software including WordPress, Google Analytics and any Graphic Design software
- Preparation and conduct professional presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in marketing role
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Insurance and digital marketing experience is highly regarded
- CRM software experience is essential
- Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEO or any analytical tools are highly regarded
- Experience with web design, HTML and E-marketing processes is essential
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion