An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Specialist looking to join a growing marketing team. The office is based in the Hills District.
The marketing specialist will be responsible for improving brand awareness and user customer user experience through digital marketing platforms.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in developing marketing strategy. If you have experience managing Google Analytics, SEO, Wordpress or any CRM software, this role will be ideal for you.
- Promote company digital marketing campaigns through social media platforms for improvement in user experience
- Manage the journey and campaigns schedule with the calendar requirements and budgeting
- Analyse Return on Investment from campaigns and present this to the board
- Leverage best practice and capabilities across the group to deliver high quality campaign excellence.
- Predict market trends through marketing platforms and market need analysis to capitalise on unmet market needs
- Utilise a broad range of CRM software including WordPress, Google Analytics and any Graphic Design software
- Presentation to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in marketing role
- Bachelors degree in Business/Commerce/Marketing
- Insurance and digital marketing experience is highly regarded
- CRM software experience is essential
- Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEO or any analytical tools are highly regarded
- Experience with web design, HTML and E-marketing processes is essential