Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Delivery Lead - Wealth Management with wealth remediation background to manage the operation processes.
The Role is to oversee the operations team to ensure all remediation processes are performed at its highest standard, in accordance to the obligations and SLA.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage activities related to the processing of deceased estates across complex client remediation portfolio.
- Ensure the team operates in an efficient and controlled manner.
- Act as the key point of contact to ensure smooth liaison with stakeholders and third parties
- Ensure all parties is compliant with the industry guidelines.
- Ensure processes and procedures are maintained up to date
- Identify opportunities to enhance productivity, lower costs and boost efficiency
- To oversee the Beneficiary Services teams to ensure all processes are performed to the highest customer experience, in accordance with our regulator commitments, obligations and within SLA.
- Manage the back-office function, ensure that business processes are carried out, whilst managing risk and minimising losses.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an operation manager is essential.
- 5 + years' experience in Banking or Wealth Operations Environment
- 5 + years management experience
- Extensive knowledge within KYC including AML, CTF and sanctions
- Ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below