This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to get into health insurance. They will be dealing with all queries in regards to the companies life insurance policies and provide complete services to the existing customer base as well prospective customers.
- Responsible for written and administration of life insurance policies;
- Assist staff with transactions and queries in relation to customers;
- Comply with WHS policies and procedures and adopt work practices that support programs;
- Actioning requests and tasks to a high level to meet key metrics whilst complying with company regulations and requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience in an administration- based role;
- Need to have intermediate excel skills and excellent written communication skills;
- High attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Must be good with systems, strong administration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and reach targets/ meet deadlines.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #189048