Our client is seeking those who have a strong customer service background with exposure to customer disputes and handling escalations. The company is a leading national financial institution with a reputable brand name. The role itself is initially a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Handling escalated calls and queries within SLA timeframes;
- Managing complaints received from clients with full investigation and reporting;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in a phone-based customer service role is essential;
- Experience in a face-to-face sales role as well as some contact centre role is desirable;
- A desire to succeed with high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Previous experience in financial services or insurance is preferred by not essential;
- Excellent communication skills.
Opportunity work with a national bank! Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #198675