This opportunity has arisen within a nationally recognised financial institution for a Customer Solutions Representative to join their life insurance team in a phone-based environment dealing with existing member. There is plenty of opportunity for growth with a flexible and diverse work culture.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for an ambitious individual.
- Engaging with existing customers within life insurance in a phone-based capacity;
- Inbound and outbound calls to reengage existing members and customers that have indicated that they may be looking to leave the institution;
- Increase the loyalty of customers;
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months' minimum experience within sales focused phone- based customer service role is essential;
- Previous experience with up-selling and cross-selling products;
- Exposure to life insurance products is desirable but not essential;
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate;
- Team focused attitude.
What's in it for you:
- Training and development opportunities;
- Dynamic work culture with an energetic and vibrant team;
- Supportive and encouraging management.
For more information, please call Nandani Gosai on 02 8247 5711 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org