The company is a highly regarded and reputable brand name in Financial Services. They actively promote a culture where personal and professional development is supported, work/ life balance is encouraged and a team of employees who are highly engaged and motivated to succeed.
Due to the growth within the company, this new opportunity has arisen for a passionate customer focused professional to join their team based in Sydney CBD.
- Manage specialised retentions of existing customers within a phone- based environment;
- Handle all inbound calls and make the occasional outbound calls in order to resolve an issue;
- Retain the loyalty of customer by identifying and addressing the issues with general advice (RG146 qualifications are provided as part of the onboarding process if you do not have an RG146);
- Provide solutions, handle objections and focus on first call resolution;
- Review and restructure cover if need be, with the customers best interest.
Skills & Experience:
- At last 12 months experience within a phone-based customer service, sales / retentions role, financial services preferred but not essential;
- Ability to build rapport in a short amount of time and demonstrate compassion;
- Problem solving skills and collaborative team player;
- High attention to detail, working with compliance and quality standards
- Excellent communication and strong computer skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career for the long term and who can help guide the team to continue to achieve their goals.
For more information, please call Nandani at (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #196111 or apply via the link below!