About the company:
Our client is a highly regarded and well known name brand throughout Asia Pacific, a leader within financial services. As a company they actively promote a culture of inclusion, personal and professional development, work / life balance and a team of employees who are highly engaged and passionate about what they do. Positive customer experience is key to what they strive for and building a foundation of looking after their people who will therefore look after their clients is a founding principal.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career for the long term and who can help guide the team to continue to achieve their goals.
- Consultancy based retentions of existing customers in a phone based environment
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers by identifying and addressing customer concerns with general advice (RG146 qualifications are provided as part of the onboarding process to enable you to do this)
- Review and restructure cover if appropriate whilst acting in the best interest of the customer
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions
- Experience within phone based customer services, sales and/or retentions - financial services preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication, an ability to build rapport and demonstrate compassion, problem solving skills
- Confident computer skills and attention to detail, working to compliance and quality standards
- Collaborative and team focused - must be a team player!
For more information, please call Nandani at (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #188957 or apply via the link below