This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
These opportunities are inbound customer service-based roles, focused around existing member care, assisting them with general queries and education around their existing insurance policies as well as identifying potential gaps and needs for the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls from providers and giving clear solutions to any queries;
- Understanding the client needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for clients and recommend solutions;
- Deliver first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- 12 months' experience in a customer service phone-based role is essential;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, client focused environment;
- High attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Claire Renshaw on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #193948