There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. These opportunities are the first point of contact for their busy Service Centre and will focus on providing specialist solutions to their client base. They are looking to appoint people ideally with an interest in developing a long term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and expertise.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a customer service based role preferably gained within financial services, banking or insurance products or similar
- Previous WRAP experience an advantage along with qualifications within finance or relevant industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long term career within financial services. If this sounds like you, contact Sarah Magill at Porterallen on (02) 8247 5719 or apply on the link below.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.