There are presently a number of openings for customer centric individuals who are looking to build a long-term career within Insurance. Theses opportunities are inbound customer service-based roles with a small portion of sales focused around existing member care, assisted them with general queries and education around the existing policies and seeing potential to cross sell / up sell different Insurance products.
The role is customer focused but with a warm sales target as well with the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings with uncapped commissions in addition to a generous base and benefits package.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries from existing members in relation to their health insurance coverage and policy;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your knowledge and up-selling and cross- selling other insurance products;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service / sales role is essential & phone-based role is desirable;
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell different products
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Culture & Benefit:
- Work close to home, rotating roster and workplace flexibility;
- High rate loading for overtime work;
- Commission based with a salary.
Click Apply on the link below! or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference number #186797