There are presently a number of opportunities within Financial Services and Insurers for experience Sales / Customer Service representatives. Our client is seeking those who have a strong customer service background with exposure to sales and are eager to be trained, grow and develop in the company. The roles are based in several locations which include Western Suburbs, North Shore and Sydney CBD.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking incoming calls and queries from existing members and talking them through their policies and coverage;
- Upselling and cross selling between different insurance products as well as upgrading policy packages in order to achieve KPI's;
- Understanding the members needs and identifying ways to resolve issues and recommend solutions in an empathetic manner;
- Focusing on first call resolutions where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a phone-based customer service role is essential;
- Experience in a face-to-face sales role as well as some contact centre role is desirable;
- A desire to succeed with high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Previous experience in financial services or insurance is preferred by not essential;
- Excellent communication skills
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible working environment with team and management support
- Full training.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #186797
[To be considered for these roles you MUST be and Australian Citizen / New Zealand Citizen or hold a Permanent Residency.]