Our client is seeking multiple Customer Solutions Representatives to work in their busy Loan Centre which provides end-to-end loan processing for commercial and retail loans. You will work across 8 core teams in our Brisbane office and work closely to prepare, settle, fund, release and maintain loans for our customer.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Receive executed loan contracts and documentation every day which require examining.
- Check all documentation is correct
- Preparing settlement instructions
- When settlement is confirmed, set up loan in the Customer Relationship Servicing (CRS) system
- Fund the loan in CRS
- Monitor registration progress of completed settlements
- Report any ongoing registration issues to senior bank management
- Establish new Progressive Drawdown Loans in Customer Relationship Servicing (CRS)
- Disburse any additional payments per building invoices received.
Successful candidates would have:
- Experience as per above
- Banking experience &/or loan centre experience
- Able to demonstrate your focus on administration requirements of the function (team), customer service and processes required
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills that meet our benchmarks
- Intermediate computer skills and typing of 35wpm
- Able to effectively manage sensitive customer interactions
- Able to demonstrate your own sense of self-awareness as well as empathy for others
- Ability to work in a fast paced & highly regulated environment
- Ability to sense check and be meticulous
If this sounds like you, take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting job number 206101