There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. They are looking to appoint people ideally with an interest in developing a long term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and expertise.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Similar previous experience within a customer service based role (preferably phone based);
- Recently completed or close to completing a bachelor degree within finance or relevant industry;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer focsed environment;
- Previous experience within financial services, investmenets or WRAP platforms an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Culture and Benefits:
- Competetive salary;
- Great opportunity for career progression;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long term career within financial services.