Our client is a leading wealth management provider in the Australian market. They are renowned for their product range and exceptional customer service, which has seen them win numerous industry awards resulting in vast new business opportunities.
Sitting within the operations division the ideal candidate will provide the highest level of service excellence across clients, advisers and various other operative bodies.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate skills across;
- Manage inbound calls from clients and advisers
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail and arrange for escalated issues to be tracked to completion and prioritised and corrected,
- Ensuring detailed logging around calls, issues and errors are maintained
- Actively participate in an environment of continuous improvement to achieve high quality outcomes
- Assist administration teams with workflow processing of contributions
- Previous experience in a customer service or administration role gained within a superannuation, banking, financial planning, and/or financial services industries
- An understanding of products offered by wealth management providers
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Genuine interest in providing customers with exceptional service