Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to engage a number of customer services professionals within their fun, energetic and diverse member services team. This is a motivated and high performing team working for an industry leading health insurer that has a holistic approach to providing excellence of service to their members. Completely inbound with existing members, there are no sales involved and targets are realistic and achievable.
- Manage incoming customer enquiries regarding health insurance from existing members and providing a personalised service;
- Answering and servicing incoming calls and responding to written enquiries with accurate delivery and adhering to customer service standards and response times'
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records, updating the database and policies.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months' experience in customer service, call centre environment is highly regarded;
- Strong customer services skills, a genuine desire to problem solve and assist
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal;
- A desire to provide superior service and work to the highest standards within insurance and health services
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity to grow a long and stable career path
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Flexible and work / life balance - no rotating roster
Apply Now! Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org