This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
The role is primarily based in the Bondi branch and will require travel to different branches across the state. The role is customer focused but with a warm sales target as well with the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings with uncapped commissions in addition to a generous base and benefits package.
The opportunity is face to face customer services and is focused around existing member care, assisting them with general queries and education around their existing insurance policies as well as identifying potential gaps and needs for the customer.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling queries from members in relation to their health insurance coverage and policy;
- Processing of claims, assisting customers with benefit quotes.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your knowledge and up-selling and cross- selling other insurance products;
- Focus on customer education and providing solutions where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential & preferably within insurance or financial services in a retail branch setting;
- Exposure to sales in a face to face customer service role, preferably within a branch;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #200127