Our client is seeking those who have a strong customer service background with exposure to sales and are eager to be trained, grow and develop in the company. The roles are based in several locations which include Western Suburbs, North Shore and Sydney CBD.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consultancy based retentions of existing customers in a phone-based environment
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers by identifying and addressing customer concerns with general advice (RG146 qualifications are provided as part of the onboarding process to enable you to do this)
- Review and restructure cover if appropriate whilst acting in the best interest of the customer
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions
- Focusing on first call resolutions where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a phone-based customer service role is essential;
- Experience in a face-to-face sales role as well as some contact centre role is desirable;
- A desire to succeed with high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Previous experience in financial services or insurance is preferred by not essential;
- Excellent communication skills.
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible working environment with team and management support
- Full training;
- Competitive salary.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #173941