Our client is looking to appoint individuals with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and venture. There are presently a number of opportunities available due to company wide growth and internal promotion.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a customer service based role (preferably phone based);
- Recently completed or close to completing a bachelor degree within finance or relevant industry;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer focused environment;
- Previous experience within financial services, investments or WRAP platforms an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join! Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.