An opportunity has arisen for a customer care professional to commence in a face to face part-time position based in the Northern suburbs.
The role is face to face customer services and is focused around existing member care, assisting them with general queries and education around their existing insurance policies as well as identifying potential gaps and needs for the customer.
- Handling queries from members in relation to their health insurance coverage and policy;
- Processing of claims, assisting customers with benefit quotes.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your knowledge and up-selling and cross- selling other insurance products;
- Focus on customer education and providing solutions where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential & preferably within insurance or financial services in a retail branch setting;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #197925