Our client is looking to appoint individuals with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and venture. There are presently a number of opportunities available due to company wide growth and internal promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with customer service experience to bring forward their knowledge in a growing institution.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
- Previous experience within a phone based customer service role;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, eg. Finance or Commerce;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer focused environment;
- Previous experience within financial services is essential;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
What's it in for you:
- Competetive salary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious financial institution
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join! APPLY below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.