This is one of Australia's leading financial services firm that works across Advice, Superannuation and Banking. This is an opportunity for customer focused individuals with phone-based experience to join a professional, corporate environment working on multiple projects and creating outstanding opportunities for career progression and investment there in staff. This opportunity is a 3 - 6-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Phone based general advice regarding advice or banking, maintaining compliance in line with statutory legislation;
- Handling and serving all inbound calls and responding to written queries with accurate delivery and responding with quality solutions;
- Provide quality, solution-based outcome for members and work towards a first call resolution target;
- Maintain and administrate records accurately and coordinate information accordingly.
- 12 months experience in a similar role within a financial services call centre;
- RG146 in Financial Planning or DFP / DFS is highly regarded but not essential;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this high performing team and really see your career take off. Apply now on the link below or call Nandani quoting reference #196084 on (02) 8247 5711