There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. They are looking to appoint people ideally with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and expertise. This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long-term career within financial services.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a customer service-based role (preferably phone based)
- Completed a bachelor's Degree or almost at completion, within Finance or Commerce;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
If you are looking to build your long-term career in customer service within this diverse environment then please, contact Nandani Gosai at Porterallen on (02) 8247 5711 / email@example.com
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.