This Financial institution carries a highly reputable and well-known name throughout the Asia Pacific market. They are known for their culture of inclusion, work/life balance and a team environment which is highly engaged and passionate about personal and professional development. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career for the long term and who can help guide the team to continue to achieve their goals.
This vacancy is a part time opportunity for 20 hours a week - ideally 3 days per week, from 3pm - 8pm. There is some flexibility around working less hours over 4 days, however an 8pm finish is required.
- Specialist retentions for existing customer within a phone-based environment;
- Increase and retain customer loyalty by identifying and addressing customer concerns with general advice (RG146 qualifications are provided as part of the onboarding process);
- Review and restructure cover if appropriate whilst acting in the best interest of the customer;
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions.
- At least 12 months experience within phone-based customer services/ sales role is essential- financial services preferred;
- Excellent communication, an ability to build rapport and demonstrate compassion, problem solving skills
- Confident computer skills and attention to detail, working to compliance and quality standards
- Collaborative and team focused - must be a team player!
For more information, please call Nandani at (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #196722 or apply via the link below