Our client is a highly regarded and well-known name brand throughout Asia Pacific, a leader within financial services. As a company they actively promote a culture of inclusion, personal and professional development, work / life balance and a team of employees who are highly engaged and passionate about what they do.
Due to continued growth within the team, new opportunities have arisen to join this team of passionate customer service professionals within their head office in the heart of the CBD. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career for the long term and who can help guide the team to continue to achieve their goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consultancy based retentions of existing customers in a phone-based environment
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers by identifying and addressing customer concerns with general advice (RG146 qualifications are provided as part of the onboarding process to enable you to do this)
- Review and restructure cover if appropriate whilst acting in the best interest of the customer
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within phone-based customer services, sales and/or retentions - financial services preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication, an ability to build rapport and demonstrate compassion, problem solving skills
- Confident computer skills and attention to detail, working to compliance and quality standards
- Collaborative and team focused - must be a team player!
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression into different areas of the business;
- Above market renumeration plus bonuses;
- Reputable financial institution.
For more information, please call Nandani at (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #188957 or apply via the link below!