This is internationally recognised employer is market leading company with offices throughout Asia Pacific. Consistently a winner of multiple awards including employer of choice and employer of choice for women, this is a highly sought-after workplace. With a well-established reputation of placing high value on the engagement and contribution of their staff, they lead the way in innovation and opportunity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day workflow management and strategy execution responsibly, regular reporting of team performance statistic;
- Act as an escalation point;
- Ensure compliance of statutory requirements;
- Maintain strong employee engagement, providing coaching and ongoing development opportunities;
- Ensure systems are maintained with a high level of accuracy as well as contribute to system and process improvements;
- Maintain a strong network amongst all internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within customer services environment with 1 - 2 years gained within a 2IC or supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to listen and problem solve for both customers and internal stakeholders
- An ability to engage, encourage and motivate a team to succeed;
- A proactive approach, ability to multitask and to think outside the box, contribute to ongoing improvement.
What's in it for you?
The company offers unparalleled rewards and benefits including workplace flexibility and work from home options, comprehensive staff rewards including discount programs, overseas high performers trips, quarterly award & recognition incentives, employee assistance and a fun and social team culture with regular events and occasions.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to the link below or contact Nandani on (02) 8245 5711 quoting reference #198187