This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a nationally recognized insurer. This role is engaging and is an exceptional opportunity for a driven sales inclined person to develop your skills and to grow within the company.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Consultancy based retentions of existing insurance customers in a phone-based environment;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to retain and reengage existing members and customers that have indicated that they may be looking to leave;
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers, create solutions focused ideas;
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions.
- Exposure to complaints handling in a phone-based role is highly regarded and previous experience in customer service is essential;
- Ability to examine problems and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Ability to build rapport in a short space of time;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Work well in a team and ambitious.
What's in it for you:
- Nationally recognised insurer;
- Learning and development opportunities with scope for career progression.
This is a sales role, dealing with existing members, there is no cold calling. Fantastic opportunity for individuals with customer service background to join a reputable insurer!
Click Apply or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 / email@example.com