There are presently a number of opportunities for experienced customer services consultants to join one of Australia's leading financial services firms and start their career path into financial planning and advice. Specialising within life insurance and financial planning, the role will see you providing phone based advice and consulting with customers and financial advisors across a range of products offered, providing solutions and answering generalised queries on behalf of the customer.
As there are multiple opportunities currently on offer, they are open to considering candidates in either a full time or a part time capacity, with work from home options also offered in addition to this. Additionally you can choose your preferred location between either their CBD or Parramatta offices.
This role is an ideal stepping stone for candidates looking to build a career within financial planning and advice in the future and will offer ongoing training and career development towards achieving those goals.
Essential to this position is a minimum of 12 months experience within phone based customer services in addition to completion of DFP competency modules in Life Insurance and Financial Planning (part way completion of full DFP welcome)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming calls and responding to written queries with accurate technique and adhering to customer service standards and response time;
- Phone based general advice regard
- Provide quality, solutions-based outcomes for customers working towards to a first call resolution;
- Maintenance and administration of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information.
- At least 12 months experience within a contact centre / customer service role;
- Minimum of 2 modules of DFP - Provide advice within life insurance and financial planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this high performing team and really see your career take off. Apply now on the link below or call Nandani quoting reference #195942 on 02 8247 5711