This is one of Australia's largest providers of personal insurance, who pride themselves in providing ethical and industry leading insurance to their members. The company actively encourages a proactive and engaged team culture where staff are inspired to advocate for their members in order to provide excellent service and are actively encouraged to contribute to constant improvement and innovation within the business to aid them in this.
This is a newly created role to establish and head up a division dedicated to handling customer complaints, both internal and external and undertaking quality assurance across their growing life insurance product.
Sitting within the leadership team and managing 2 direct reports, this position will involve investigation and resolution of customer complaints and disputes across the claims, administration and sales channels of their life insurance division, acting as the customer advocate to identify and address root causes and also identify best practice initiatives to drive the business forward. Additionally this role will be responsible for quality assurance, reviewing both customer calls, sales and claims to ensure compliance and opportunities to implement ongoing improvement within frontline staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate complaints and claims review committee
- Ensure compliance across administration, sales and claims team and ensure disputes are effectively recorded and managed in accordance with policy; strategising policy improvement where applicable
- Hands on management of customer disputes at all levels including ombudsman complaints; formal investigations and assessment
- Review and recommend improvements to complaints management process, implementing best practice strategy and ensure training standards across the teams
- Monitoring and reporting of trends, complaints, causes and resolutions to the board
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in disputes management with exposure to QA ideal; life insurance, insurance or financial services highly desirable
- Experience in working with ombudsman complaints and exposure to claims preferential
- High level of experience in leading and implementing projects; designing best practice procedures
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, strong influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication;
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this leading insurer and design a brand new team! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #198850