This is one of Australia's largest providers of personal insurance, who pride themselves in providing ethical and industry leading insurance to their members. The company actively encourages a proactive and engaged team culture where staff are inspired to advocate for their members in order to provide excellent service and are actively encouraged to contribute to constant improvement and innovation within the business to aid them in this.
This is a newly created role to establish and head up a division dedicated to managing customer feedback, complaints or disputes that arise from various channels. The role will be managing 2 direct reports but liaising closely with internal managers of front-line teams to gather and identify feedback and patterns and then implement projects to manage change initiatives. Additionally, it will also be overseeing direct feedback from social media, written complaints and escalated ombudsman complaints where they may arise.
Project management and putting together best practice recommendations are a key feature of this opportunity, being able to identify opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction, implement ongoing training strategies for staff and design a complaints management process to roll out company wide.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and handle escalated complaints from all company platforms and providing recommendations and solutions;
- End to end case management of complaints in line with dispute procedures;
- Process and manage complaints in a timely manner and help provide better customer experiences;
- Ensure employees have the tools required as well as cross training employees as needed across other areas of the business;
- Review employees work to check if the service levels standards are met.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in managing a team in dispute resolutions/ complaints; financial services background preferential
- High level of experience in leading and implementing projects; designing best practice procedures
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, strong influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication;
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this leading insurer and design a brand-new team! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #195024