Our client has multiple openings for customer centric individuals who are looking to build a long-term career within financial services. These opportunities are inbound customer service-based roles, focused around existing member care, customer loyalty, sales and assisting them with general queries and education around their existing insurance policies as well as identifying potential gaps and needs for the customer.
The role is customer focused but with a warm sales target as well with the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings with uncapped commissions in addition to a generous base and benefits package.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from members in relation to their health insurance coverage and policy;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your knowledge and up-selling and cross- selling products in other departments;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Has worked across Customer Care / Member Care / Customer Loyalty / Sales Consultant in a phone-based environment;
- Previous experience in a customer service / sales role is essential & phone-based role is desirable;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below! or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference number #186797