This is one of Australia's largest providers of personal insurance, who pride themselves in providing ethical and industry leading insurance to their members. The company actively encourages a proactive and engaged team culture where staff are inspired to advocate for their members in order to provide excellent service and are actively encouraged to contribute to constant improvement and innovation within the business to aid them in this.
Due to continued growth, our client has multiple openings for customer centric individuals who are looking to build a long term career within financial services. These opportunities are inbound customer service-based roles, focused around existing member care, assisting them with general queries and education around their existing insurance policies.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and queries from members in relation to their insurance coverage and policy;
- Working to educate the customer around their coverage and assist them with queries in relation to providers, claims process and coverage
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential & phone-based role is desirable;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #200419