Our client is looking to appoint ambitious individuals with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and venture. There are presently a number of opportunities available due to companywide growth and internal promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity for university graduates to get a foot through the door within the financial services industry.
- Handling incoming calls and queries from investors, advisors and other clients in relation to their accounts;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, phone- based is highly regarded but not essential;
- Completed a Bachelor Degree or almost at completion, within Finance or Commerce;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer focused environment;
- Previous experience within financial services is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Culture & Benefits:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- Flexible working environment with team and management support;
- Competitive salary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join! APPLY below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.